Apply to Become a Travel Manager
APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Are you after a life changing experience?
We are expanding our Festigo team!
Our Travel Managers think outside the box, are self-driven and able to adapt to any emergency or change. This industry is always changing, every day a new rule, a new crisis, new hotels, or destinations. It’s challenging and high pressure, but completely rewarding —and we wouldn’t change a thing!
If you’re based in Sydney and prefer a flexible working environment and an amazing party culture then we’re the company for you!
About the role
- Work closely as part of a small and focused team – however this is NOT a standard 9-5 Job. Be prepared to be on call on weekends and after hours, get sent to music festivals on weekends to offer ground support or to work overseas in different time zones!
- Provide first-class customer service to our clients, building strong relationships along the way
- Keep up to date with product knowledge and provide amazing travel advice to our customers
- Actively develop client relationships with customers and promoters/artist management
- Attend client meetings, conferences and events both interstate and overseas
- The role is a mix of Travel Manager and Business Development Manager – expect a lot of travel domestic and internationally for client meetings and promoting our brand!
Skills and Experience (what makes a great Festigo-er!)
- Previous travel consulting, ticket promoter or sales experience is preferred but not necessary
- A track record of excellence in customer service & the ability to be agile in an ever-changing environment
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy & the skill to manage a high volume of bookings
- Great knowledge of travel/events and the desire to achieve results
- Previous BDM experience is a plus
Benefits (why you should join us!)
- We’re an Australia first – The only Travel Agency in Australia focused on Music Festivals who are transforming and preparing for substantial growth!
- We offer UNLIMITED earning potential! It’s uncapped!
- We actively encourage and support learning and development and brightness of future
- We’re a growing company, with global opportunities – including the option to work overseas in the future if you need more travel in your life!
- The Perks are amazing – Being sent to travel and work overseas to your favourite countries and events, discounted travel, backstage passes, meeting and working with your favourite DJ’s and artists!
- Did we forget to mention… Travel Travel Travel!
Other preferences or requirements
- You cannot have a criminal record – as travel to North America often will be a requirement in the future
- We are after someone based in Sydney/NSW however are open to people interstate or if they are willing to move to Sydney for this role!
- Our preference for someone in this role is to have a background in the music industry (whether ticket or event promoter/influencer/industry staff
- Our preference is for someone who is passionate about House/Trance/Techno/DnB/Bass Music Scene in Australia (but not exclusively to those music genres)
About Festigo Travel
Festigo Travel is a dedicated travel company solely based on providing Australians with secure and guaranteed music festival travel solutions for its customers. We also provide travel management solutions for Event/Club Promoters and DJs/Artists across the world.
With over 12 years experience in the Travel Industry and over 16 years in the music and entertainment industry, we know what our customers want and strive to get the quickest and most reliable outcomes for all parties involved.
We work with our customers to ensure everyone gets a seamless, fast and efficient travel experience which exceeds customers expectations but most importantly, to make sure they have a great time!
Starting Salary: $60,000 + Super + Uncapped Commission Incentive based on tier level
Applications start: 01 DEC 2023
Applications close: 08 JAN 2024
Role to start: 29 JAN 2024